In light of the Local Government Unit’s efforts to maintain social distancing, adoption to the new normal and pursuant to Item 184.108.40.206 of DILG-ARTA JMC No. 2019-01 otherwise known as Guidelines on the Regulatory Reform for LGUs pursuant to the Ease of Doing Business and Efficient Government Service Delivery (EODB-EGSD) Act of 2018 which states that Local Government Units may innovate for their own system using Information Technology, such as online application and online payment (cashless transaction), the LGU of Kalibo shall adopt the following guideline to wit:
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR OCCUPATIONAL PERMIT GUIDELINES IN THE NEW NORMAL
1. Access and fill out form via the Official LGU Website: https://kaliboaklan.gov.ph.
2. Prepare and scan requirements: Recent 2×2 photo, Cedula*, Police Clearance* and Official Receipt for Occupational Permit payment* from the Municipal Treasurer’s Office (*applicable fees apply)
3. Email Accomplished form and all scanned requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Wait for email response regarding result of evaluation and payment details.
5. Wait for the release of permit.
6. Receive permit via email.
Physical copy will be released on a scheduled date.
LGU Kalibo reserves the right to scrutinize and evaluate the veracity of all documents submitted digitally. If there is an error and/or misrepresentation, it will render the permit void ab initio.